Friday, October 17, 2008

GAME 6 of the ALCS here we come!!!

I would not really call myself a baseball fanatic, but I must say, last night's game even had me excited!  Tommy and I scored tickets to see Game 6 of the ALCS in Tampa tomorrow.  (Of course, we'll be in Red Sox gear)  Tommy was basically in tears last night as the game was under way.  We turned off the tv, tivo running of course, and went to bed.  Sometime in the wee hours, we started getting text messages.  True Red Sox fans don't go to bed!!!  And, thanks to the friends we have on the west coast who forget we have real jobs and are sleeping.  Anyway, to make it short for those of you who really don't care, it was 7-0 in the 7th inning, Tampa Bay.  The Red Sox rallied back to win the game 8-7 in the 9th I think.  I was kind of drowsy. ;)  Tommy was jumping up and down in the middle of the night super excited that he gets to go to Game 6.  So, keep your fingers crossed for us that tomorrow the Red Sox win in TB and we don't have to witness the Rays winning and moving on to the World Series and crushing our dreams!!!  I'll post pictures when we get back.  I'm sure they'll be to die for, we are in the nose bleeds!!!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Even Heath stayed awake for it!!! Shame on you guys!