Saturday, September 20, 2008

Blizzard Beach
We decided to take Zach to Blizzard Beach today after Hunter's birthday party.  I know, it's like asking for an instant headache....a birthday party at the Kangaroom and Blizzard Beach all in one day.  But, it worked like a charm.  The park closed at 5:00 and we were home by 6:30 with a sleeping child who won't wake up until morning!  I'll trade my afternoon nap for that!

on the way to see goofy!
Here are the boys on the way.  They were so cute and VERY excited.
on our way in
This is them ready to go inside.  Little boys can always use a snack.
Brandon and Zach in wave pool
Brandon loved the wave pool.  It was probably his favorite part of the day.

Tommy, Brandon, and Zach
Tommy with Brandon and Zach before we hitched the chairlift to the top for the family raft ride.  It was a huge hit all around.  Too bad I don't have a waterproof digital camera!!
Zach on slide
This is Zach coming down the kiddie slide.  He isn't afraid of anything!!
Brandon on slide
When Brandon discovered the kiddie slide, he was in heaven!  Look at that face!  It makes all the loading up and unpacking totally worth it. 


Sleeping
Told ya!  Out like a light before we could even get off Disney property!

3 comments:

Dena said...

YES, you ARE crazy! Do you have season passes? We just got 2 from Jennifer that need to be used by November so we'll be going very soon.

Jennifer said...

YES you are nuts!! ha! I had no clue you had a blog until tonight!

Curt, Tracie and Ava said...

I can't believe how big Brandon is too! Wow! I guess I haven't seen him in almost 9 months already! I miss that little boy! :(